陈清扬把我拽住,以伟大友谊的名义叫我留下来。
I did not leave that night—Chen Qingyang caught me and asked me to stay in the name of our great friendship.
她承认打我不对,也承认没有好好待我,但是她说我的伟大友谊是假的,还说,我把她骗出来就是想研究她的结构。
She admitted that she'd been wrong to slap me, and that she hadn't treated me well.
But she said my great friendship was phony, and the reason I had tricked her into coming was to study her anatomy.
我说,既然我是假的,你信我干吗。
I said if she thought I was a faker, why did she believe me?
我是想研究一下她的结构,这也是在她的许可之下。
I did want to study her anatomy, but that was with her permission, too.
假如不乐意可以早说,动手就打不够意思。
If she didn't like the idea, she could have told me before.
In any case, slapping me was unfair.
后来她哈哈大笑了一阵说,她简直见不得我身上那个东西。
She laughed hard for a while and said she simply couldn't bear the sight of that thing on my body.
那东西傻头傻脑,恬不知耻,见了它,她就不禁怒从心起。
It looked silly and shameless, and whenever she saw him, she just couldn't help getting angry.
我们俩吵架时,仍然是不着一丝。
We didn't have a stitch on while we argued.
我的小和尚依然直挺挺,在月光下披了一身塑料,倒是闪闪发光。
My little Buddha still stuck out, glittering in the moonlight as if wrapped in plastic.
我听了这话不高兴,她也发现了。
I was a little offended by what she said and she realized that too.
于是她用和解的口气说:不管怎么说,这东西丑得要命,你承不承认?
So to make peace, she softened her tone and said, "Anyway, he is breathtakingly ugly—don't you agree?"
这东西好像个发怒的眼镜蛇一样立在那里,是不大好看。
Standing there like an angry cobra, the thing was indeed homely.
我说,既然你不愿意见它,那就算了。
I said, since you don't even want to look at him, let's just forget the whole thing.
我想穿上裤子,她又说,别这样。
I began to put on my pants, but again she said, Don't!
于是我抽起烟来。
So I started smoking.
等我抽完了一支烟,她抱住我。
The moment I had the cigarette finished, she embraced me and we did it on the grass.
我们俩在草地上干那件事。
The moment I had the cigarette finished, she embraced me and we did it on the grass.
我过二十一岁生日以前,是一个童男子。
Until my twenty-first birthday I was a virgin, but that night I lured Chen Qingyang up the mountain with me.
那天晚上我引诱了陈清扬和我到山上去。
Until my twenty-first birthday I was a virgin, but that night I lured Chen Qingyang up the mountain with me.
那一夜开头有月光,后来月亮落下去,出来一天的星星,就像早上的露水一样多。
At first there was moonlight, then the moon set and a sky full of stars came out, as numerous as dewdrops in the morning.
那天晚上没有风,山上静得很。
There was no wind that night either; the mountain was very still.
我已经和陈清扬做过爱,不再是童男子了。
Having made love to Chen Qingyang, I was no longer a virgin.
但是我一点也不高兴。
However, I wasn't feeling happy at all.
因为我干那事时,她一声也不吭,头枕双臂,若有所思地看着我,所以从始至终就是我一个人在表演。
That was because when I was doing it, she didn't make a sound; she simply put her arms under her head and looked at me in a very thoughtful way.
So from beginning to end it was just my solo performance.