谈到了当年的各种可能性,谈到了我写的交待材料,还谈到了我的小和尚。
We talked about everything we could have done back then, the confessions I wrote, and even the little Buddha of mine.
那东西一听别人谈到它,就激昂起来,蠢动个不停。
As soon as the thing heard people talking about him, he became excited and began to stir.
因此我总结道,那时人家要把我们锤掉,但是没有锤动。
So I concluded: back then they'd wanted to hammer us but failed.
我到今天还强硬如初。
I was still as hard as ever.
为了伟大友谊,我还能光着屁股上街跑三圈。
For the sake of our great friendship, I would even run three times around the block, bare assed.
我这个人,一向不大知道要脸。
A person like me never cares much about saving face.
不管怎么说,那是我的黄金时代。
After all, that was my golden age, even though I was considered a hooligan.
虽然我被人当成流氓。
After all, that was my golden age, even though I was considered a hooligan.
我认识那里好多人,包括赶马帮的流浪汉,山上的老景颇等等。
I knew a lot of people there, including the nomads in caravans, the old Jingpos living on the mountains, and so on.
提起会修表的王二,大家都知道。
When you mentioned Wang Er who knew how to fix watches, everyone knew who he was.
我和他们在火边喝那种两毛钱一斤的酒,能喝很多。
I could sit with them by the fire and drink the kind of wine that only costs twenty fen for half a gallon.
I could drink a lot.
我在他们那里大受欢迎。
I was very popular there.
除了这些人,猪场里的猪也喜欢我,因为我喂猪时,猪食里的糠比平时多三倍。
Other than those people, the pigs in the farm also liked me.
That was because when I fed them, I used three times more bran than others did.
然后就和司务长吵架,我说,我们猪总得吃饱吧。
Because of that I fought with the mess chief.
I said, at least our pigs should have enough food.
我身上带有很多伟大友谊,要送给一切人。
I always had a lot of friendship, and would have liked to share it with everyone.
因为他们都不要,所以都发泄在陈清扬身上了。
Since they didn't want my friendship, I unloaded all of it on Chen Qingyang.
我和陈清扬在饭店里敦伟大友谊,是娱乐性的。
The strengthening of our great friendship that Chen Qingyang and I did while in the hotel room was of the recreational sort.
中间退出来一次,只见小和尚上血迹斑斑。
I pulled out once in the middle of it and found my little Buddha smeared with blood.
她说,年纪大了,里面有点薄,你别那么使劲。
She said, An older woman's insides get a bit thin, don't push too hard.
她还说,在南方待久了,到了北方手就裂。
She also said she'd stayed in the south so long that her hands cracked when she came to the north.
而蛤蜊油的质量下降,抹在手上一点用都不管。
The quality of skin cream had declined and it was no use putting it on her hands.
说完了这些话,她拿出一小瓶甘油来,抹在小和尚上面。
After saying this, she took out a small bottle of glycerin and applied some to my little Buddha.
然后正着敦,说话方便。
Then we did it from the front so we could keep talking.
我就像一根待解的木料,躺在她分开的双腿中间。
I felt like a wedge for splitting wood, lying between her widely opened legs.