所有人都有享有國籍的權利。
Everyone has the right to a nationality.
學生們在寫他們的作業。
The students are doing their homework.
你在賣這些燈嗎?
Are you selling these lamps?
那不合邏輯。
That's illogical.
我們一塊兒吃的。
We ate together.
雨一連下了一星期。
It kept raining for a week.
別冒犯任何人。
Don't offend anyone!
迷信之所以存在,是因為人無法接受巧合只是巧合而已。
Superstitions derive from the inability of men to acknowledge that coincidences are merely coincidences.
他有一口發黃的牙齒。
His teeth are yellow.
她住在鄉下。
She lives in the country.
我從沒殺或傷過任何人。
I've never killed nor injured anyone.
她們提高了她們的嗓門。
They raised their voices.
你原諒我嗎?
Do you forgive me?
我的內褲是黑色的。
My underwear is black.
別看。
Don't look.
我的錢包不見了。
My wallet's gone.
薩米在廚房裡。
Sami is in the kitchen.
你救了我的命。
You saved my hide.
你昨天兩點半的時候在哪兒?
Where were you yesterday at 2:30?
我希望你不是認真的。
I hope you're not serious.
這很特別。
This is special.
特朗普想把格陵蘭島買下來。
Trump wants to buy Greenland.
我知道湯姆唱歌唱得很爛。
I know that Tom is a terrible singer.
我就是一個這樣的人。
That's just the way I am.