你才是自己命运的主人。
You're the master of your own destiny.
你必须在九点之前回来。
You must come back before nine o'clock.
你可以从银行贷款。
You can get a loan from a bank.
你坏了规矩。
You broke the rule.
你做了一项完美的工作。
You've done a perfect job.
我最讨厌那种在安静的公共场合随便说话的人。
I hate people who make small talk in quiet public places.
父湛思。
My father was lost in thought.
你知道他有没有女朋友吗?
Do you know if he has a girlfriend?
汤姆否认自己曾经见过玛丽。
Tom denied that he had ever met Mary.
把小孩寄託給奶奶養。
Let Grandma take care of the kid.
等到周围只有她一个人的时候,她迫不及待地打开了那封信。
The moment she was alone, she opened the letter.
汤姆不愿意和玛丽一起工作。
Tom didn't want to work with Mary.
一看到甜点,我就无法自拔。
When it comes to sweets, I just can't control myself.
我们很乐意帮你。
We're willing to help you.
這幾年有關心理之謎的心理恐怖片很熱門。
Psycho-horror films dealing with the mysteries of human psychology are popular these days.
你的行為引起了許多的麻煩。
Your behavior is creating a lot of problems.
我不能一小時內徹底的了解那堂課程。
I can't absorb all of the lesson in an hour.
他告訴我她不會跟他說出他看到我講關於一名女孩被殺的故事的那天我發生的事。
He told me that she will not tell him what happened to me on the day he saw me talking about the story about the girl who got killed.
他的眼睛掩饰不了内心的恐慌。
His eyes betrayed his fear.
在背后说别人坏话不是大丈夫所为。
It is not manly to speak ill of others behind their backs.
别人建议我坐飞机而不是坐船去,于是我选择了坐飞机。
I was told to go not by boat but by plane, which advice I followed.
晚上吃什么?
What do we eat tonight?
我不在的时候,他将是我的代理人。
He will be my deputy while I am away.
富人有时会看不起穷人。
The rich sometimes despise the poor.