我敢打賭,在Tom Waits發掘它當幕後支援前你從來沒有聽說過斯特羅小提琴!
I bet you'd never heard of a Stroh violin before Tom Waits dug it back up!
Anyway, it used a large metal horn as its resonator instead of a wooden box so it could be picked up better by recording equipment before the late 1920s.
無論如何,1920年代末前它採用了一個大型金屬喇叭諧振器來代替木製音箱,以便它可以更好地被錄音設備收音。
I bet you'd never heard of a Stroh violin before Tom Waits dug it back up!
Anyway, it used a large metal horn as its resonator instead of a wooden box so it could be picked up better by recording equipment before the late 1920s.
如果不是它很重要,我不會問你。
I wouldn't ask this of you if it weren't important.
悲哉失敗者!
Woe to the vanquished.
你看到的這些花是玫瑰。
These flowers you see are roses.
雨是自雲落下的水。
Rain is water falling from clouds.
讓我們找關於這一主題有新單字的句子,將其添加到下面的列表:__;並翻譯它們。
Let's find sentences with new vocabulary on this topic, add them to the following list: __; and translate them.
他们的计划对我来说很有意思。
Their plan sounds interesting to me.
她们被抛弃在一座荒岛上。
They were marooned on a desert isle.
他们被抛弃在一座荒岛上。
They were marooned on a desert isle.
我爸爸每周给我零用钱,我会用来买漫画书和冰激凌。
My dad gives me a weekly allowance that I use to buy comics and ice cream.
苏珊,我很抱歉让你抱有希望,但事实是我就是不感兴趣。
Susan, I'm sorry if I led you on but the truth is that I'm just not interested.
凉子有一张漂亮的小脸蛋。
Ryoko has a cute little face.
我还从没听说过这个演员。
I've never heard of the actor.
大坂是日本的商业中心。
Osaka is the center of commerce in Japan.
我游览了英国许多地方。
I visited many parts of England.
富士山有多高?
How high is Mt. Fuji?
以前人们用烟作为联络信号。
Back then, people communicated using smoke signals.
他的行为让我坐立不安。
His behaviour made me feel restless.
她努力地工作。
She worked hard.
他的计划被驳回了。
His plan was discarded.
我老师建议我读莎士比亚。
My teacher recommended that I read Shakespeare.
有人会开车吗?
Can anyone drive?
会议取消了。
The meeting was called off.