我可以看看你的行李條嗎?
May I see your claim tags?
如果你忙,我會幫你。
If you're busy, I'll help you.
我正在考慮去歐洲。
I'm thinking of going to Europe.
我昨天拜訪了我的朋友湯姆。
I visited my friend Tom yesterday.
我被誤認為是推銷員。
I was mistaken for a salesman.
我要去換我的襯衫。
I'm going to change my shirt.
我的網路連線被切斷了。
My internet connection was cut off.
請記在一張帳單上。
Put it on one bill, please.
我的手錶壞了。
Something is wrong with my watch.
我的錶出了毛病。
Something is wrong with my watch.
他可能發生了什麼事情。
Something may have happened to him.
我媽媽很喜歡茶。
My mother likes tea very much.
他們改變了制度。
They changed the system.
這個工作一天有10,000日圓的報酬。
This job pays 10,000 yen a day.
黎明時我們必須起床。
We must get up at dawn.
山姆已經做他的功課了。
Sam has already done his homework.
在花瓶裡裝些水。
Put some water into the vase.
我和我的兄弟打網球。
I played tennis with my brother.
但願你去過那裡。
I wish you had been there.
我媽媽每天洗衣服。
My mother washes clothes every day.
請等到他回來。
Please wait till he comes back.
她在花園裡種了玫瑰。
She planted roses in the garden.
請記得把信寄出去。
Please remember to mail the letter.
我等一下將清理廚房。
I'll clean up the kitchen later.