我们的两只母鸡和几只鸡雏,先先后后地从邻寺的墓地里跑回来了。
Our two mother hens and their baby chicks were scurrying homewards one after another from the graveyard of the nearby monastery.
立在厨房门内的孩子们的母亲向门外的沙地上撒了一握米粒出来。
The kids' mother, standing by the kitchen door, sprinkled a handful of rice onto the sandy ground in the open.
母鸡们咯咯咯地叫起来了,鸡雏们也啁啁地争食起来了。
At the clucking of the hens, the chicks scrambled for the feed, chirping.
--"今年的成绩真好呢,竟养大了十只。
We've done quite well this year, with ten chicks growing fast," beamed my wife.
欢愉的音波,在金色的暮霭中游泳。
The joyous sound waves drifted through the golden evening mist.
许久储蓄在心里的诗料,今晨在理发店里又浮上了心来了。
My long pent-up poetic emotion emerged again this morning at the hairdresser's
你年青的,年青的,远隔河山的姑娘哟,你的名姓我不曾知道,你恕我只能这样叫你了。
Excuse me for addressing you as "young lady", for your name is still unknown to me.
那回是春天的晚上吧?
It was probably on a spring evening.
你替我剪了发,替我刮了面,替我盥洗了,又替我涂了香膏。
You cut my hair, shaved my face, gave me a shampoo and applied some vanishing cream.
你最后替我分头的时候,我在镜中看见你替我拔去了一根白发。
Finally, in the mirror I saw you plucking out a white hair from my head while parting my hair.
啊,你年青的,年青的,远隔河山的姑娘哟,飘泊者自从那回离开你后又飘泊了三年,但是你的慧心替我把青春留住了。
Oh young lady, you young lady of the distant land, I have been leading a wandering life for another three years since I saw you last, but it is your feeling heart that has been the cause of my sustained youth.
天空一片灰暗,没有丝毫的日光。
The sky was a sheet of murky gray, completely devoid of sunlight.
海水的蓝色浓得惊人,舐岸的微波吐出鱼群喋噏的声韵。
The sea was a ghastly dark blue.
这是暴风雨欲来时的先兆。
All that foreboded a storm.
我携着中食的饭匣向沙岸上走来,在一只泊系着的渔舟里面坐着。
I walked towards the sandy beach carrying my lunchbox and then sat inside a fishing boat moored at the seashore
一种淡白无味的凄凉的情趣--我把饭匣打开,又闭上了。
I opened the lunchbox only to have it covered up again.
回头望见松原里的一座孤寂的火葬场。
Looking back, I caught sight of a lonely crematorium looming out of a pine wood.
红砖砌成的高耸的烟囱口上,冒出了一笔灰白色的飘忽的轻烟..
Its towering red-brick chimney was giving off wisps of greyish smoke.
昨朝我一人在松林里徘徊,在一株老松树下戏筑了一座沙丘。
Yesterday morning, while wondering about alone in a pine forest, I amused myself by piling up a small sandhill under an old pine tree.