开船的时候我站在甲板上,望着船慢慢地往后退 离开了岸,一直到我看不见岸上高大的建筑物&和黄浦江中的外国兵 舰,我才掉过头来。
At sailing time, I stood on deck watching the ship receding slowly from the bank until I was Out of sight of the towering waterfront buildings and the foreign warships on the Huangpu River.
我的眼里装满了热泪,我低声说了一句:"再见 罢,我不幸的乡土哟!
Thereupon I turned round with hot tears in my eyes, murmuring, "Good- bye, my ill-fated motherland!"\* Good-bye, my ill-fated motherland!
我的亲人生长在这里,我的朋友也散布在这里。
This is where my close relatives were born and brought up and where I have friends here and there.
在 幼年时代你曾使我享受种种的幸福,可是在我有了知识以后5你又成 了我的痛苦的源泉了。
You gave me a wide variety of happiness in my early childhood, but you have also been the source of my sorrow ever since I began to understand things.
在这里我看见了种种人间的悲刷,在这里我认识了我们所处的时 代,在这里我身受了各种的痛苦。
Here I have witnessed all sorts of human tragedy.
我挣扎,我苦斗,我几次濒于灭亡, 我带了遍体的鳞伤。
Here I have undergone untold sufferings.I have been struggling, fighting and, time and again, found myself on the brink of destruction and covered all over with cuts and bruises.
在这里坏人得志、好人受苦,正义受到摧残。
Here bad people hold sway while good people suffer and justice is trodden down underfoot.
在这里人们为了争取自 由,不得不从事残酷的斗争。
Here people have to wage a savage struggle in order to win freedom.
在这里人们在吃他的同类的人。
Here man eats man.
那许多的惨酷的景象,那许多的悲痛的回忆!
O the numerous terrible scenes!
哟,雄伟的黄河,神秘的扬子江哟,你们的伟大的历史在哪里去 了?
O the mysterious Yangtse River!
这样的国土!
O my native land!
我的心怎么能够离开你们!
How can I have the heart to leave you?
再见罢,我不幸的乡土哟!
Good-bye, my ill-fated motherland!
这样的人民!
O my people!