花神把珍宝慷慨播撒在大地上,
And the riches of Flora are lavishly strewn.
空气是一团温柔,溪水晶晶亮,
The air is all softness and crystal the streams,
西天裹一身霞彩,呈一片辉煌。
And the west is resplendently clothed in beams.
来吧!我们快去找清凉的树阴,
We will hasten, my fair, to the opening glades,
雕刻精美的石凳,林中的草坪;
The quaintly carved seats, and the freshening shades,
那儿有仙子唱歌把黄昏赞颂,
Where the fairies are chanting their evening hymns,
精灵轻盈地游泳在夕阳光中。
And in the last sunbeam the sylph lightly swims.
要是你倦了,我为你找一角草地,
And when thou art weary, I'll find thee a bed
你可以枕着青苔和野花歇息:
Of mosses and flowers, to pillow thy head;
美丽的爱玛!让我坐在你脚旁,
There, beauteous Emma, I'll sit at thy feet
迷醉地把爱的故事为你细讲。
While my story of love I enraptured repeat.
我这样痴情地呼吸,轻轻地喟叹,
So fondly I'll breathe, and so softly I'll sigh,
你以为是爱的微风吹到你身边:
Thou wilt think that some amorous Zephyr is nigh;
不——我吐气正挨近你的膝盖,
Ah, no!—as I breathe, I will press thy fair knee
你会知道,叹息是由我发出来。
And then thou wilt know that the sigh comes from me.
亲爱的,为什么我们不要幸福?
Ah why, lovely girl, should we lose all these blisses?
人是傻瓜,他错过这样的欢愉:
That mortal's a fool who such happiness misses.
笑一笑默许吧,答应我共赴佳期,
So smile acquiescence and give me thy hand,
给我以目光的柔情,嗓音的爱意!
With love-looking eyes and with voice sweetly bland.