你的篮子里,装的什么货?
And what have ye there i' the basket?
娇小的天仙,来自乳品间,
Ye tight little fairy, just fresh from the dairy,
你可愿拿点奶油饼送给我?
Will ye give me some cream if I ask it?
我喜爱你的草地和野花,
I love your meads and I love your flowers,
我喜爱你的甜美的食品,
And I love your junkets mainly,
我更爱在门后,把你吻个够,
But 'hind the door I love kissing more,
呵,别那么不屑地瞟人!
Oh, look not so disdainly!
我喜爱你的山峰和溪谷,
I love your hills and I love your dales,
我喜爱你的羊群咩咩叫——
And I love your flocks a-bleating—
哦,让我们双双在花草地上
But oh, on the heather to lie together,
躺着听彼此的心儿猛跳!
With both our hearts a-beating!
让我把你的篮子藏好,
I'll put your basket all safe in a nook,
把你的披巾挂上柳梢;
Your shawl I hang up on this willow,
我们会叹息,使雏菊惊奇,
And we will sigh in the daisy's eye
我们来枕着青草吻抱。
And kiss on a grass-green pillow.