不如我视野宽广;
Sees not so much as I;
月亮,骄傲的银辉,
And the moon, all silver-proud,
也会被乌云遮挡。
Might as well be in a cloud.
春天啊——春天来了!
And oh, the spring, the spring!
我活得快活,像国王!
I lead the life of a king!
我倚在茂草中,窥见
Couched in the teeming grass,
每一个漂亮的姑娘。
I spy each pretty lass.
没人敢看的,我看,
I look where no one dares,
没人凝望的,我凝望;
And I stare where no one stares,
黑夜临近了,羊羔
And when the night is nigh,
为我把催眠曲歌唱。
Lambs bleat my lullaby.