不想它们都珍藏在你的胸口,
Which I by lacking have supposed dead;
你胸中因而就充满爱和爱的一切,
And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,
充满我以为埋了的多少好朋友。
And all those friends which I thought buried.
对死者追慕的热爱,从我眼睛里
How many a holy and obsequious tear
骗出了多少神圣的、哀悼的眼泪,
Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye,
而那些死者,如今看来,都只是
As interest of the dead, which now appear
搬了家罢了,都藏在你的体内!
But things removed that hidden in there lie.
你是坟,葬了的爱就活在这坟里,
Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,
里边挂着我多少亡友的纪念章,
Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,
每人都把我对他的一份爱给了你;
Who all their parts of me to thee did give;
多少人应得的爱就全在你身上:
That due of many now is thine alone.
我在你身上见到了他们的面影,
Their images I loved I view in thee,
你(他们全体)得了我整个的爱情。
And thou, all they, hast all the all of me.