在我的思想中限制你享乐的光阴,
I should in thought control your times of pleasure,
禁止我要求你算清花费的时刻,
Or at your hand th' account of hours to crave,
是臣仆,我只能伺候你的闲情!
Being your vassal bound to stay your leisure.
呵,让我忍受(在你的吩咐下)
O, let me suffer, being at your beck,
囚人的孤独,让你逍遥自在,
Th’ imprisoned absence of your liberty;
我忍受惯了,你对我一声声责骂,
And patience, tame to sufferance, bide each check,
我也忍受,不抱怨你把我伤害。
Without accusing you of injury.
你爱上哪儿就上哪儿:你的特权
Be where you list, your charter is so strong
大到允许你随意支配光阴:
That you yourself may privilege your time
你爱干什么就干什么,你也完全
To what you will; to you it doth belong
有权赦免你自己干下的罪行。
Yourself to pardon of self-doing crime.
即使是蹲地狱,我也不得不等待;
I am to wait, though waiting so be hell,
并且不怪你享乐,无论好歹。
Not blame your pleasure, be it ill or well.