你现在还是那样美,跟最初我看见
For as you were when first your eye I eyed,
你眼睛那时候一样。从见你以来,
Such seems your beauty still. Three winters cold
我见过四季的周行:三个冷冬天
Have from the forests shook three summers' pride,
把三个盛夏从林子里吹落、摇光了;
Three beauteous springs to yellow autumn turned
三度阳春,都成了苍黄的秋季;
In process of the seasons have I seen,
六月的骄阳,也已经三次烧光了
Three April perfumes in three hot Junes burned,
四月的花香:而你却始终鲜丽。
Since first I saw you fresh, which yet are green.
啊!不过,美也会偷偷地溜走,
Ah, yet doth beauty, like a dial hand,
像指针在钟面瞒着人离开字码,
Steal from his figure, and no pace perceived;
你的美,虽然我相信它留驻恒久,
So your sweet hue, which methinks still doth stand,
也会瞒着我眼睛,慢慢地变化。
Hath motion, and mine eye may be deceived;
生怕这样,后代呵,请听这首诗:
For fear of which, hear this, thou age unbred:
你还没出世,美的夏天早谢世。
Ere you were born was beauty's summer dead.