虽然我好像被离别减少了热力。
Though absence seemed my flame to qualify.
我不能离开你胸中的我的灵魂,.
As easy might I from myself depart
正如我也离不开自己的肉体:
As from my soul, which in thy breast doth lie.
你的胸膛是我的爱的家:我已经
That is my home of love; if I have ranged,
旅人般流浪过,现在是重回家园;
Like him that travels, I return again,
准时而到,也没有随时光而移情,——
Just to the time, not with the time exchanged,
我自己带水来洗涤自己的污点。
So that myself bring water for my stain.
虽然我的性情中含有一切人
Never believe, though in my nature reigned
都有的弱点,可千万别相信我会
All frailties that besiege all kinds of blood,
如此荒谬地玷污自己的品性,
That it could so preposterously be stained
竟为了空虚而抛弃你全部优美;
To leave for nothing all thy sum of good;
我说,广大的世界是空空如也,
For nothing this wide universe I call
其中只有你,玫瑰呵!是我的一切。
Save thou, my Rose; in it thou art my all.