让自己穿上了花衣供人们赏玩,
And made myself a motley to the view,
嘲弄自己的思想,把珍宝贱卖,
Gored mine own thoughts, sold cheap what is most dear,
用新的感情来冒犯旧的情感。
Made old offenses of affections new.
真的,我曾经冷冷地斜着眼睛
Most true it is that I have looked on truth
去看忠贞;但是,这一切都证实:
Askance and strangely; but, by all above,
走弯路促使我的心回复了青春,
These blenches gave my heart another youth,
我历经不幸才确信你爱我最深挚。
And worse essays proved thee my best of love.
一切都过去了,请接受我的无底爱:
Now all is done, have what shall have no end.
我永远不会再激起我一腔热情
Mine appetite I never more will grind
去追求新交,而把老朋友伤害,
On newer proof, to try an older friend,
老朋友正是拘禁了我的爱之神。
A god in love, to whom I am confined.
那么,我的第二个天国啊,请张开
Then give me welcome, next my heaven the best,
你最亲最纯的怀抱,迎我归来!
Even to thy pure and most most loving breast.