其實有冇呢個字㗎?
Is that even a word?
我就是在这得到它的。
I've got it right here.
锕在1899年被他发现。
Actinium was discovered by André-Louis Debierne in 1899.
不要让这些信息泄露出去。
Don't let this information leak out.
他在波兰买的这辆卡车。
He bought this truck from Poland.
她看到了更好的明天。
She saw a better tomorrow.
佢好鍾意英文。
She really likes English.
我很喜欢学习中文
I am very interested in learning Chinese.
只有向后看才能理解生活,但要生活得好,则必须向前看。
Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.
自慰引发疯狂。
Masturbation leads to insanity.
所谓的先进国家经常把拉丁美洲人看成石器时代的原始人。
People from the so-called first world look at us Latinos as if we hadn't invented the wheel yet.
我感覺到我的手在震動
I felt my hands tremble.
大约。
Probably.
这个笔记本电脑又薄又轻。
This laptop is thin and light.
為什麼我應該在乎你怎麼想?
Why should I care what you think?
一杯葡萄酒,謝謝。
A glass of wine, please.
我想要去夏威夷。
I want to go to Hawaii.
這是非常昂貴的。
This is very expensive.
你在监狱做什么?
What are you doing on prison grounds?
我说你应得的。
I'd say you earned it.
这是落户。
That settles that.
难道你不感到荣幸?
Don't you feel honored?
汤姆是通缉犯。
Tom is a wanted criminal.
我摧毁了所有的证据。
I destroyed all the evidence.