他去年試過戒煙,但卻以失敗告終。
He tried to give up smoking last year, but it was in vain.
她把東西吃得一乾二淨。
She completely cleaned her plate.
你聽真啲就聽到㗎喇。
If you listen closely enough you'll be able to hear it.
唔該你借把刀俾我吖。
Please lend me your knife.
有一天,她在森林裏遇到一頭狼。
One day she met a wolf in the woods.
我已經等咗你成個幾鐘喇。
I've been waiting for you for over an hour.
跟住我就攞住本書走咗出去散步。
I went out for a walk with a book in my hand after that.
消防員還沒有趕到,那兩幢大廈就已經燒成灰燼了。
Before the firemen were able to arrive, both buildings burned down.
我下年就十七歲喇。
I'll be seventeen next year.
佢成日都望住你。
He's always looking at you.
佢哋塞車塞咗幾粒鐘。
They were stuck for hours in a traffic jam.
太陽在東方升起,西方落下。
The sun comes up in the east and goes down in the west.
天才们有一个重要的缺点: 他们不会输。
Brilliant people have one major drawback - they don't know how to lose.
今天我同学看到你们在欧尚买东西。
Today, my classmate saw you guys shopping at Auchan.
新年是大吃大喝的好時節。
New Year is the time for a lot of eating and drinking.
我叫個侍應睇吓可唔可以幫我哋換張好啲嘅枱。
I asked the waiter to see about getting us a better table.
點先知個病人係咪喺度咋病呀?
How do you know that the patient is not feigning illness?
我是一個虔誠的教徒,我相信死後的生命。
I'm a deeply religious man and believe in life after death.
個伯伯講咗個好搞笑嘅故仔俾班小朋友聽。
The old man told the children an amusing story.
我唔會輸嘅!
I won't lose!
佢送咗對好靚嘅鞋俾我。
She gave me a nice pair of shoes.
我有很多外國朋友。
I have many friends in foreign countries.
两点怎么还不睡觉,你这个夜猫子!
You stay up until two in the morning.
You're such a night owl!
我以为你是混血,因为有点像中国人。
I think you are mixed race, because you look a bit Chinese.