他充分利用了剩余的时间。
He made the best of the time left.
选手们的平均身高是多少?
What is the average height of the players?
请把淋湿的伞放到这个袋子里。
Put the wet umbrella in this bag, please.
你像你说的那些人一样都属于说不好普通话的人。
You yourself belong to this group of people that you're talking about - the one that doesn't speak standard Mandarin well.
这支笔不太好用。
This pen doesn't write well.
汤姆出神地一边看着天空一边吸着香烟。
Lost in thought, Tom watched the sky as he smoked a cigarette.
我很怀疑他们的计划是否能够成功。
I have serious doubts about their plan succeeding.
在哪里可以买到车票?
Where can you get tickets?
你或许可以依靠他来帮助你。
You may depend on him to help you.
你也许要寻求他的帮助。
Perhaps you will seek his aid.
这场谈话真是无法再进行下去了。
There's really no way to continue this conversation any longer.
我们不能愁闷地看着这个城市就这样衰退下去。
We can't just look on dejectedly while this city continues to go into decline.
我浑身都被雨水给淋湿了。你现在能不能开车来接我?
I'm completely soaked from the rain.
Can you drive over and pick me up right now?
熬夜是皮肤的大敌。
Staying up late is terrible for your skin.
啊!差点忘了。今天是扔垃圾的日子!
Oh, I almost forgot!
Today is garbage disposal day!
他对结果很满意。
He's very much satisfied with the result.
汤姆为了开一家服装店所花费的努力已经成为了泡影。
Tom's efforts to open a clothing store went up in smoke.
相扑是日本传统的体育活动。
Sumo is a traditional Japanese sport.
你想要找一个高学历、高收入、姿容和性格都很好的人,但这难道不是太奢望了吗?
You want to find someone with a good education, a good salary, good looks, and a good personality.
Don't you think that that's aiming a bit too high?
虽说是高学历,也未必就有教养。
A good education doesn't imply a good upbringing.
他间隔了很久才作答。
There was a long interval before he replied.
我不想挂科。
I don't want to fail my exams.
我不想不及格。
I don't want to fail my exams.
我不想落榜。
I don't want to fail my exams.