獵人射殺了狐狸。
The hunter shot the fox dead.
你可以借我你的鉛筆嗎?
Would you lend me your pencil?
你可以借我你的刀嗎?
Would you lend me your knife?
你可以借我你的字典嗎?
Would you lend me your dictionary?
你可以借我你的腳踏車嗎?
Would you lend me your bicycle?
你可以借我一些錢嗎?
Can you lend me some money?
請你讓門開著好嗎?
Would you leave the door open, please?
你是個變態!
You're a sicko!
我的邻居叫邓大平。
My neighbour's name is Deng Daping.
在一連串可怕的事件中, 哥倫布曾經咬緊牙關撐過去。
In a horrifying chain of events, Christopher Columbus once bit his own lip.
握著我的手。我們兩個將要建立一個烏托邦。
Take my hand.
The two of us are going to construct a utopia.
Tony的声音好听。
Tony's voice is nice.
你的腦袋充滿了新點子。
Your head was bursting with new ideas.
她的腦袋充滿了新點子。
Her head was bursting with new ideas.
Tony个喉咙蛮好听个。
Tony's voice is nice.
你還想要什麼?
What more would you want?
他越通曉這個語言, 他越不喜歡它。
The better he knows the language, the less he likes it.
它是可靠的, 因為這個方程式所有的根都是負的。
It's stable because all the roots of this equation are negative.
这家里应该没有男人才对。
There aren't supposed to be any men in this house.
阿拉邻居叫邓大平。
My neighbour's name is Deng Daping.
很明顯的是這兩者之間有很強烈的分歧。
It's clear that there's a rather strong disagreement between the two.
這不是很流行。
This is not very stylish.
我嚇壞了。
I'm scared shitless.
店主擔心地跑過去跪在迪馬身旁, 迪馬沉重地喘著氣, 他的額頭覆著一層汗。
Worried, the shopkeeper ran over and kneeled beside Dima, who was breathing heavily - his forehead covered in sweat.