或是更棒的东西?
Something stronger?
古语有云如果牛可以堆肥,人也可以
OK, so you know the old saying, if you can compost a cow, you can compost a human?
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我遇到了一个叫里奇的人,他是生产经理。
I was met with a guy named Rich, the production manager.
他提议带我到处看看。
He offered to take me around, show me around.
他话不多,但是会告诉我工厂里每一个角落发生过的故事。
He didn't say much, but around every corner, he would point out some stories.
里奇已经在那工作了20年了。
Rich worked there for 20 years.
他的父亲是制作酸奶的,在那之前,他的爷爷是做奶油奶酪的。
His father made yogurt before him, and his grandfather made cream cheese before that.
可以看出,里奇感到非常内疚因为那座工厂在他手里倒闭了。
You could tell that Rich felt guilty that this factory was closing on his watch.
你都已经半年没有付我薪水了。”
You haven't even paid me in six months."
他说的是真的。
Which was true.
我说:“会有的。
I said, "I do.
我们先粉刷一下墙。“
We'll paint the walls white."
老实说,我当时真的没有别的主意。
Honest to God, that was the only idea I had.
在刷墙的过程中,我们增进了对彼此的了解。
In painting those walls, we got to know each other.
我们信任彼此。
We believed in each other.
并且一起出谋划策。
And we figured it out together.
五年来,我和我的同事们,没有一位弃公司而去。
Five years, me and all my colleagues, we never left the factory.
我们夜以继日地工作,节假日也不休息,将工厂修建完成。
We worked day and night, through the holidays, to fix that plant.
Chobani对我来说最好的一部分是:它曾抛弃过的那些人正是将它重建成比过去好百倍的那些人。
The best part of Chobani for me is this: the same exact people who were given up on were the ones who built it back 100 times better than before.
他们今天还持有公司股权。
And they all have a financial stake in the company today.
我是来告诉你们:别再这样下去了。
I'm here to tell you: no more.
这不对。
It's not right, it's never been right.
从来都不对。
It's not right, it's never been right.