傍晚时分,戈壁上传来悠扬的驼铃。
Towards evening, the sweet jingling of camel bells was heard from across the desert.
一峰骆驼(身后还有一峰小 骆驼),兴冲冲地向我走来。
A camel, followed by a baby camel, came towards me sprightly.
驼背上没有骑手,旁边也不见人影。
No one was sitting astride the animal, nor any one standing beside it.
难道它是野骆 它走向前来,拿粉红色的舌头舔我手背,用鼻头拱我口袋。
As it moved closer to me, it stuck out its pink tongue to lick the back of my hand and dug its snout into my pocket.
我拿 出干粮招待它。
I gave it a feed of the had brought with me for the journey.
它吃完干粮,转身卧到地上,示意请我骑到背上。
After eating, it turned to lie on ground, motioning me to ride on it.
此时夕阳西去,夜幕缓缓升起。
The sun was setting in the west and night was falling.
我志忑不 安,不知是悲是喜?
I felt uneasy, knowing if I was sad or happy.
在驼 背上,我甚至产生怀疑,怕它对我怀着歹意。
Sitting astride on the camel's back, I even became suspicious, fearing that the camel might have malicious intent against me.
一夜就这么提心吊胆地过去了。
I was nervous the whole night.
第二天,太阳从东方升起,我的神经才稍稍松弛了一些。
It was not until the next dawn that I became somewhat relaxed.
骆驼仍 然驮着我缓绶地由东向西行进。
The camel, carrying me on its back, continued to move slowly from east to west.
过了戈壁,就是我此行的目的地了, 但我仍然揣摩不透它的心意。
I was to reach my destination after getting out of the Gobi, but I still couldn't figure out the camel's intention.
戈壁上突然刮起龙卷风,我们置身风暴当中Q。
A tornado suddenly whirled over the Gobi and we were caught in violent storm.
骆驼站立着,稳如泰山,让我藏到它身子下面,我才免遭风 沙伤害。
I hid myself under its belly so as to protect myself from the sand storm.
风沙过去了,它又驮着我继续前行。
After the sand storm passed off, the camel, with me on its back, started to move forward again.
我找到了一 块洼地住下,让骆驼到戈壁滩上去吃草。
I found a low-lying place for stopover.
是夜云头很低,睡梦中觉得谁在拽我裤腿。
It was a night with clouds hanging low.I was roused from sleep by somebody pulling me by the ouser I legs.
才翻身,眼前闪动着 一双双绿幽幽的眼睛。
I turned over in bed and saw pairs of eerie green eyes glistening.
这时远处一声怒吼,在那边吃草的骆驼冲过来,和 狼厮打到一块。
At very moment, the camel rushed with an angry roar from its grazing land to fight the wolves.
三头狼,一头被咬死,一头受伤,一头吓跑了。
Consequently, one of the three wolves was bitten to death, another was injured and still another fled through fear.
骆驼 将我揽到身边,像是怕狼再来吃我。
The camel then took care to keep me close to itself for fear that the wolves might come again to attack me.
我扑到它身上,一个劲地亲。
I threw myself on it and kissed it vigorously.
经过五天五夜,我们走出了戈壁。
We were out of the Gobi five days and nights later.