花儿明年会再放蓓蕾。
The flower will bloom another year;
别再流泪呵!别再哭泣!
Weep no more—oh, weep no more!
花苞正睡在根株的心里。
Young buds sleep in the root's white core.
擦干眼睛呵!擦去泪水!
Dry your eyes—oh, dry your eyes!
我从天堂里学会了怎样
For I was taught in Paradise
把美妙歌曲倾泻出胸膛——
To ease my breast of melodies—
不要流泪。
Shed no tear.
看看上头!瞧瞧上面!
Overhead! Look overhead!
在红白相映的鲜花中间——
'Mong the blossoms white and red—
向上看,抬头瞧。我拍动翅膀,
Look up, look up—I flutter now
飞在茂盛的石榴枝上。
On this flush pomegranate bough.
瞧我啊!就是这银色的风铃
See me! 'tis this silvery bill
能永远治愈好人的疾病。
Ever cures the good man's ill.
不要哭泣呵!不要流泪!
Shed no tear! Oh, shed no tear!
花儿明年会再放蓓蕾。
The flower will bloom another year.
再见,再见!——我飞了,再见!
Adieu, adieu—I fly, adieu!
我将消失在无边的蓝天——
I vanish in the heaven's blue—
再见!再见!
Adieu, adieu!