仁慈的爱,决不卖弄、挑逗,
Merciful love that tantalizes not,
专一的、毫不游移的、坦诚的爱,
One-thoughted, never-wandering, guileless love,
没任何伪装,透明,纯洁无垢!
Unmasked, and being seen—without a blot!
啊!但愿你整个属于我,整个!
Oh, let me have thee whole—all, all, be mine!
形体,美质,爱的细微的情趣,
That shape, that fairness, that sweet minor zest
你的吻,你的手,你那迷人的秋波,
Of love, your kiss—those hands, those eyes divine,
温暖、莹白、令人销魂的胸脯,——
That warm, white, lucent, million-pleasured breast;
身体,灵魂,为了疼我,全给我,
Yourself—your soul—in pity give me all,
不保留一丝一毫,否则,我就死,
Withhold no atom's atom or I die;
或者,做你的可怜的奴隶而活着,
Or living on perhaps, your wretched thrall,
茫然忧伤,愁云里,忘却、丢失
Forget, in the mist of idle misery,
生活的目标,我的精神味觉
Life's purposes—the palate of my mind
变麻木,雄心壮志也从此冷却!
Losing its gust, and my ambition blind!