被俘于你那脱去了手套的裸手,
Long hours have to and fro let creep the sand,
时间的海潮经历了五年的涨落,
Since I was tangled in thy beauty's web,
漫长的时辰反复地渗过了沙漏。
And snared by the ungloving of thine hand.
可是,如今我只要仰望夜空,
And yet I never look on midnight sky,
依然会见到记忆中你的目光;
But I behold thine eyes' well-memoried light.
我只要见到玫瑰花瓣的嫣红,
I cannot look upon the rose's dye,
我的灵魂就飞驰到你的颊上。
But to thy cheek my soul doth take its flight.
我只要一眼看见鲜花初绽,
I cannot look on any budding flower,
我深情的耳朵就幻想在你的唇旁
But my fond ear, in fancy at thy lips
等着听一声爱的言语,饱餐
And hearkening for a love-sound, doth devour
它的甘美而沉入错觉:你已让
Its sweets in the wrong sense. Thou dost eclipse
甜蜜的回忆冲淡了所有的喜悦,
Every delight with sweet remembering,
你给我心中的欢乐抹上了悲切。
And grief unto my darling joys dost bring.