镜子就无法使我相信我老;
So long as youth and thou are of one date,
我要在你的脸上见到了皱纹,
But when in thee Time's furrows I behold,
才相信我的死期即将来到。
Then look I death my days should expiate.
因为那裹着你一身的全部美丽
For all that beauty that doth cover thee
只是我胸中这颗心合适的衣裳,
Is but the seemly raiment of my heart,
我俩的心儿都交换在对方的胸膛里;
Which in thy breast doth live, as thine in me.
那么,我怎么还能够比你年长?
How can I then be elder than thou art?
所以,我爱呵,你得当心你自身
O, therefore, love, be of thyself so wary
像我当心我(为你,不为我)那样;
As I, not for myself, but for thee will,
我将小心在胸中守着你的心,
Bearing thy heart, which I will keep so chary
像乳娘情深,守护着婴儿无恙。
As tender nurse her babe from faring ill.
我的心一死,你的心就失去依据;
Presume not on thy heart when mine is slain;
你把心给了我,不能再收它回去。
Thou gav'st me thine, not to give back again.