尽管我们的爱是一个,分不开:
Although our undivided loves are one.
这样,留在我身上的这些污痕,
So shall those blots that do with me remain,
不用你帮忙,我可以独自担待。
Without thy help, by me be borne alone.
我们的两个爱只有一个中心,
In our two loves there is but one respect,
可是厄运又把我们俩拆散,
Though in our lives a separable spite,
这虽然变不了爱的专一,纯真,
Which though it alter not love's sole effect,
却能够偷掉爱的欢悦的时间。
Yet doth it steal sweet hours from love's delight.
最好我老不承认你我的友情,
I may not evermore acknowledge thee,
我悲叹的罪过就不会使你蒙羞;
Lest my bewailed guilt should do thee shame;
你也别给我公开礼遇的荣幸,
Nor thou with public kindness honor me,
除非你从你名字上把荣幸拿走:
Unless thou take that honor from thy name.
但是别这样;我这么爱你,我想:
But do not so; I love thee in such sort
你既然是我的,我就有你的名望。
As, thou being mine, mine is thy good report.