你拿了,能比你原先多点儿什么?
What hast thou then more than thou hadst before?
你拿不到你唤做真爱的爱的,爱人;
No love, my love, that thou mayst true love call;
你就不拿,我的也全都是你的。
All mine was thine, before thou hadst this more.
那么假如你为爱我而接受我的爱,
Then if for my love thou my love receivest,
我不能因为你使用我的爱而怪你;
I cannot blame thee for my love thou usest;
但仍要怪你,如果你欺骗起自己来,
But yet be blamed, if thou this self deceivest
故意去尝味你自己拒绝的东西。
By willful taste of what thyself refusest.
虽然你把我仅有的一切都抢走了,
I do forgive thy robb'ry, gentle thief,
我还是饶恕你的,温良的盗贼;
Although thou steal thee all my poverty;
不过,爱懂得,爱的缺德比恨的
And yet love knows it is a greater grief
公开的损害要使人痛苦多少倍。
To bear love's wrong than hate's known injury.
风流的美呵,你的恶也显得温文。
Lascivious grace, in whom all ill well shows,
不过,恨杀我,我们也不能做仇人。
Kill me with spites; yet we must not be foes.