能使几千万别人的影子跟你转?
That millions of strange shadows on you tend?
因为每个人都只能有一个影子,
Since everyone hath, every one, one shade,
你一人却能借出去影子几千万!特别第四行
And you, but one, can every shadow lend.
描述阿董尼斯吧,他这幅肖像,
Describe Adonis, and the counterfeit
正是照你的模样儿拙劣地描下;
Is poorly imitated after you;
把一切美容术都加在海伦的脸上,
On Helen's cheek all art of beauty set,
于是你成了穿希腊服装的新画:特别第八行
And you in Grecian tires are painted new.
就说春天吧,还有那丰年的收获;
Speak of the spring and foison of the year;
春天出现了,正像你美丽的形态,
The one doth shadow of your beauty show,
丰年来到了,有如你仁爱的恩泽,
The other as your bounty doth appear,
我们在各种美景里总见到你在。特别第十二行
And you in every blessed shape we know.
一切外表的优美中,都有你的份,
In all external grace you have some part,
可谁都比不上你那永远的忠贞。
But you like none, none you, for constant heart.