整个灵魂,以及我全身各部;
And all my soul and all my every part;
对这种罪恶,没有治疗的药品,
And for this sin there is no remedy,
因为它在我的心底里根深蒂固。
It is so grounded inward in my heart.
我想我正直的形态,美丽的容貌,
Methinks no face so gracious is as mine,
无匹的忠诚,天下没有人比得上;
No shape so true, no truth of such account,
我要是给自己推算优点有多少,
And for myself mine own worth do define,
那就是:在任何方面比任谁都强。
As I all other in all worths surmount.
但镜子对我显示出:又黑又苍老,
But when my glass shows me myself indeed,
满面风尘,多裂纹,是我的真相,
Beated and chopped with tanned antiquity,
于是我了解我自爱完全是胡闹,
Mine own self-love quite contrary I read;
老这么爱着自己可不大正当。
Self so self-loving were iniquity.
我赞美自己,就是赞美你(我自己),
‘Tis thee, myself, that for myself I praise,
把你的青春美涂上我衰老的年纪。
Painting my age with beauty of thy days.