带一眼侮慢来审视我的功绩,
And place my merit in the eye of scorn,
我就要为了你好而打击我自身,
Upon thy side against myself I'll fight
证明你正直,尽管你已经负义。
And prove thee virtuous, though thou art forsworn.
我要支持你而编我自己的故事,
With mine own weakness being best acquainted,
好在自己的弱点我自己最明了,
Upon thy part I can set down a story
我说我卑污,暗中犯下了过失;
Of faults concealed wherein I am attainted,
使你失去我反而能赢得荣耀:
That thou in losing me shall win much glory.
这样,我也将获得一些东西;
And I by this will be a gainer too,
既然我全部的相思都倾向于你,
For, bending all my loving thoughts on thee,
那么,我把损害加给我自己,
The injuries that to myself I do,
对你有利,对我也加倍地有利。
Doing thee vantage, double-vantage me.
我是你的,我这样爱你:我要
Such is my love, to thee I so belong,
担当一切恶名,来保证你好。
That for thy right myself will bear all wrong.