我自己也已经抵押给你的意愿;
And I myself am mortgaged to thy will,
我愿意把自己让你没收,好教你
Myself I'll forfeit, so that other mine
放出那另一个我来给我以慰安:
Thou wilt restore to be my comfort still.
你却不肯放,他也不希望获释,
But thou wilt not, nor he will not be free,
因为,你真贪图他,他也重感情;
For thou art covetous, and he is kind;
他像个保人那样在契约上签了字,
He learned but surety-like to write for me
为了开释我,他自己被牢牢监禁。
Under that bond that him as fast doth bind.
你想要取得你的美貌的担保,
The statute of thy beauty thou wilt take,
就当了债主,把一切都去放高利贷,
Thou usurer that put'st forth all to use,
我朋友为我负了债,你把他控告;
And sue a friend came debtor for my sake;
于是我失掉他,由于我无情的伤害。
So him I lose through my unkind abuse.
我已失掉他;你把他和我都占有;
Him have I lost, thou hast both him and me;
他付了全部,我还是没得自由。
He pays the whole, and yet am I not free.