就对你瞎灵魂说我是你的威尔,
Swear to thy blind soul that I was thy Will,
而威尔,你灵魂知道,是可以来的;
And will, thy soul knows, is admitted there;
这样让我的求爱实现吧,甜人儿!
Thus far for love my love-suit, sweet, fulfill.
威尔将充塞你的爱的仓库,
Will will fulfill the treasure of thy love,
用威尔们装满它,我这个威尔算一个,
Ay, fill it full with wills, and my will one.
我们容易在巨大的容量中看出,
In things of great receipt with ease we prove
千百个里边,一个可不算什么。
Among a number one is reckoned none.
千百个里边,就让我暗底下通过吧,
Then in the number let me pass untold,
虽然,我必须算一个,在你的清单里;
Though in thy store's account I one must be;
请你来管管不能算数的我吧,
For nothing hold me, so it please thee hold
我对你可是个甜蜜的算数的东西:
That nothing me, a something, sweet, to thee.
只消把我名儿永远当爱巴物儿;
Make but my name thy love, and love that still,
你也就爱我了,因为我名叫威尔。
And then thou lovest me for my name is Will.