原谅你使我痛心的残酷,冷淡;
That thy unkindness lays upon my heart;
用舌头害我,可别用眼睛害我;
Wound me not with thine eye but with thy tongue;
要堂堂正正,杀我可不要耍手段。
Use power with power and slay me not by art.
告诉我你爱别人;但是,亲爱的,
Tell me thou lov'st elsewhere; but in my sight,
别在我面前把眼睛溜向一旁。
Dear heart, forbear to glance thine eye aside;
你何必耍手段害我,既然我的
What need'st thou wound with cunning when thy might
防御力对你的魔力防不胜防?
Is more than my o'erpressed defense can bide?
让我来袒护你:啊!我情人挺明白
Let me excuse thee; ah, my love well knows
我的仇敌就是她可爱的目光;
Her pretty looks have been mine enemies,
她于是把它们从我的脸上挪开,
And therefore from my face she turns my foes,
把它们害人的毒箭射向他方:
That they elsewhere might dart their injuries.
可是别;我快要死了,请你用双目
Yet do not so; but since I am near slain,
一下子杀死我,把我的痛苦解除。
Kill me outright with looks and rid my pain.