事实上我跟你一起反对了我自己!
When I against myself with thee partake?
你这个暴君啊!谁说我不在想念你?
Do I not think on thee when I forgot
事实上我是为了你忘掉了我自己!
Am of myself, all tyrant for thy sake?
有人厌恶你,我可曾唤他作朋友?
Who hateth thee that I do call my friend?
有人你讨厌,我可曾去巴结,奉承?
On whom frown'st thou that I do fawn upon?
不但如此,你跟我生气的时候,
Nay, if thou lour'st on me, do I not spend
我哪次不立刻对自己叹息、痛恨?
Revenge upon myself with present moan?
如今,被你那流盼的眼睛所统治,
What merit do I in myself respect
我的美德都崇拜着你的缺陷,
That is so proud thy service to despise,
我还能尊重自己的什么好品质,
When all my best doth worship thy defect,
竟敢于不屑侍奉你,如此傲慢?
Commanded by the motion of thine eyes?
但是爱,厌恶吧,我懂了你的心思;
But, love, hate on, for now I know thy mind;
你爱能看透你的人,而我是瞎子。
Those that can see thou lov'st, and I am blind.