可是谁不知良心是爱的产物?
Yet who knows not conscience is born of love?
那么,好骗子,别死剋我的过错,
Then, gentle cheater, urge not my amiss,
因为,对于我的罪,你并非无辜。
Lest guilty of my faults thy sweet self prove.
你有负于我,我跟我粗鄙的肉体
For, thou betraying me, I do betray
同谋而有负于我那高贵的部分;
My nobler part to my gross body's treason;
我的灵魂对我的肉体说他可以
My soul doth tell my body that he may
在爱情上胜利;肉体不爱听高论,
Triumph in love; flesh stays no farther reason,
只是一听到你名字就起来,指出你
But, rising at thy name, doth point out thee,
是他的战利品。他因而得意扬扬,
As his triumphant prize. Proud of this pride,
十分甘心于做你的可怜的仆役,
He is contented thy poor drudge to be,
情愿站着伺候你,倒在你身旁。
To stand in thy affairs, fall by thy side.
这样做不是没良心的:如果我把她
No want of conscience hold it that I call
叫做爱,为了她的爱,我起来又倒下。
Her 'love’ for whose dear love I rise and fall.