那时我真不敢对你逼视,也许 我的脸色变了,我只觉心脏急速的跳动,额际仿佛有些汗湿。
I too was afraid to look you in the face and probably blushed.
Knew my heart was beating fast and sweat seemed to be oozing from my forehead.
黄昏的落照,正射在塔尖,红霞漾射于湖心,轻舟兰桨,又有一 双双情侣,在我们面前泛过。
While the evening sunlight was gilding the tip of the pagoda and shedding its rosy rays on the rippling water in the middle of the West Lake, pairs of young lovers were seen floating past on their rowboats.
雨点夹着风沙,一直吹淋。
The rain shower continued with wind and dust.
那时你还不敢对我表示什么!
At that moment you still didn't dare to open your heart to me!
晚上依然是好天气,我们在湖边的椅子上坐着,看月。
We sat on a lakeside bench admiring the moon.
你悄悄对 我说:"雷峰塔下,是我们生命史上一个大痕迹!
You said to me in a whisper, "Under Leifeng Pagoda, that's where we"ll leave a significant imprint of our life history!"\] hang my head and kept silent.
从雷峰塔下归来,一直四年间,我们是度着悲惨的恋念的生活。
After coming back from Leifeng Pagoda, we, as lovers, passed four difficult years.
我们又在 四月问来到这里,而且我们还是住在那所旅馆,还是在黄昏的时候, 到雷峰塔下,涵!
We revisited this place in April and put up at the same hotel.
我们那时是毫无所拘東了。
This time we felt absolutely free.
不过我绝不曾想到,就在这一年十月里你抛下一切走了,永远的走 了!
But little did I then expect that in October of that year you would depart this life leaving everything behind and be gone, never to retum!
我从前惋惜雷峰塔的倒塌,现在,呵!
Ah, Han, I used to grieve over the collapse of the Pagoda, but, now, oh, now I am thankful for its collapse for it has also blotted out the imprint we together left there.
今年十月就到了。
Han.
It will soon be October again.
你离开人间已经三年了!
You have been gone for three years.
人间渐渐使你淡 忘了吗?
Has this human world gradually faded from your memory?
父亲年纪老了!
Oh, father is getting On in years!
去年你的二周年纪念时,我本想为你设祭,但是我住在学校 里,什么都不完全,我记得我只作了一篇祭文,向空焚化了。
Han: Last year, due to the inconvenience caused by living in the school dormitory, I failed to hold a memorial ceremony for the second anniversary MO o0 100 of your death as I had intended.
只有一次,我是梦见你来了,但是你为甚那么冷淡?
Han, I did, however, once see you in my dream, but you looked so cold.
不过你总忘不了雷 峰塔下的痕迹吧!
But you will never forget the imprint we have left under Leifeng Pagoda.
你走后一切都变更了。
Everything has changed since you departed.
家里呢:也是树 倒猢狲散,父亲的生意失败了!
Father has failed in business.
这都是你临死而不放心的事情,但是现在我都告诉 了你,你也有点着恋吗?
Now, when I tell you happened, do you all about what has feel sad too?
---今年是你死后的三周年--我就把这断 藕的残丝四,敬献你在天之灵吧!
Now, on the occasion of the third anniversary of your death, let me offer this message to your love for soul in heaven as a token of a my ever lingering you despite our separation.